i gots a leaf!
*almost makes ranty passive aggressive post about religion*
hi Laura! <3
8. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
Hm, well, this is hard, because I’ve never really connected to music in the way some do, you know? So while I like individual songs, it’s not like the artists themselves become a part of me.
That said, I have great longstanding passion for Chopin and Bach.
22. list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
Life is exciting :P
4. do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
I… kind of do? It’s not very pretty and kind of awkward, but at this point it’s very ~~~me, make of that what you will.
11. describe your ideal day.
Um, idk, traveling around Europe, drinking coffee, reading books, being with all my fave people. Or really just good conversation and less stress, if we’re being more realistic.
- if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
- have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?
- list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
- do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
- do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
- are you religious/spiritual?
- do you care about your ethnicity?
- what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
- are you an artist?
- do you have a creed?
- describe your ideal day.
- dog person or cat person?
- inside or outdoors?
- are you a musician?
- five most influential books over your lifetime.
- if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
- would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- what’s your patronus?
- which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
- would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
- do you love easily?
- list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
- how often would you want to see your family every year?
- have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
- could you live as a hermit?
- how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
- do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
- three songs that you connect with right now.
- pick one of your favorite quotes.
ok never mind bye